We manufacture a complete range of durable and reliable stretch wrap equipment, from a semi-automatic stretch wrapper to a fully automatic pallet wrapper available in low-profile, turntable, orbital and rotary designs. Whether you need light-duty unitizing of 20 loads per day, or three-shift, high-throughput wrapping of extremely heavy and irregular loads, or anything in between, ARPAC has a system to meet your requirements.
Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machines
Standard models can be shipped immediately. In addition to these basic units, ARPAC’s experienced design and engineering teams can customize stretch wrappers to meet any special requirements you may have.
Why Use a Stretch Wrap Machine?
Compared to a pallet shrink wrap machine, steel or plastic banding, manual stretch wrapping, or other methods of unitization, automatic stretch wrappers offer a host of benefits — which is why stretch wrap is the most popular unitization system for manufacturers, distributors and shipping/fulfillment operations of all kinds. Important benefits of stretch wrap turntable, orbital and rotary systems include:
- Material cost reduction. Stretch film cost is substantially lower than that of shrink film, steel banding and plastic banding. Automatic wrappers can produce upwards of 200% stretch, compared to about 25% stretch for manually applied film.
- Strong unit integrity. Machine-stretched film exerts tremendous holding force on the unitized load. Quality stretch films retain their strength and integrity and are puncture-resistant, keeping the load secure even over a long period and/or when exposed to rough handling.
- Safety and ergonomics. An automatic stretch wrap machine eliminates the strenuous, repetitive motion of hand-applying film. Plus, stretch wrap is safer to handle than banding, especially steel.
- Transparency. Units secured with stretch film can be quickly identified and inspected.
- UV protection. Stretch films with UV additives are an excellent option for items packaged and/or stored outdoors, such as agricultural products or construction materials.
- Versatility. A stretch wrap machine can accommodate units of virtually any size, shape, or weight. They can also adjust to different load configurations quickly and in some cases with no operator involvement.
- Eco-friendly. Most stretch films contain recycled matter, and almost all films can be easily recycled. Machine-applied film, because it is stretched to a high degree, also results in a minimal amount of packaging material being applied to each unit — without sacrificing load integrity.
Why ARPAC for Stretch Wrap Equipment
When you partner with ARPAC, you’ll benefit from our:
- Experience, with more than 30,000 packaging equipment installations worldwide.
- Industry-leading engineering, innovative design, quality and durability.
- Capacity to customize equipment for even the most demanding applications.
- Ability to integrate stretch wrappers with other packaging equipment and material handling systems.
- Full < a href="/supportpro/ ">technical and service support for installations and ongoing maintenance.
- Rockwell Allen-Bradley controls on all equipment.
To learn more about our stretch wrap machines, discuss your application or get a quote, please contact us now.