Tray shrink bundling is an economical, secure and environmentally friendly method of packaging a wide variety of products. Tray wrapping equipment is often used as a replacement for corrugated shipping containers in industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, and construction products.
ARPAC manufactures standard and customized tray packaging machines for the full spectrum of bundling applications. Our equipment has earned a global reputation for quality, innovative design, reliability and durability. With more than 30,000 installations around the world, we can assist you in designing, building, installing and maintaining a tray packing machine that meets all your requirements, no matter how demanding.
Standard Tray Shrink Wrapper Systems From ARPAC
ARPAC's 65TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to meet the needs of today's high volume production lines.
ARPAC's 45TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to service a wide variety of industries.
ARPAC's Model 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to service a wide variety of industries with around-the-clock reliability.
Why Use a Tray Packing Machine?
Shrink bundling offers many benefits over corrugated shipping boxes, including:
- Substantial reduction in material cost, by reducing corrugated board and replacing it with relatively inexpensive shrink bundling film
- High packaging speed, with rates up to 120 bundles per minute using some ARPAC tray wrapping equipment
- Product visibility, allowing for easy product identification and inspection
- Outstanding package integrity, with bundling film locking products in place to withstand rough handling during the shipping process. Reduced opportunity for products to come loose, leak through the package, etc. Shrink bundling film is puncture-resistant and exceptionally durable
- Flexibility — ARPAC tray shrink wrapping machines can be changed over quickly for varying product sizes and configurations, and can even process different product sizes at the same time
- Water resistance, an especially important feature for products being stored outside, such as construction materials
- Space savings, reducing the amount of corrugated packaging needed in inventory. Corrugated trays take much less vertical space than corrugated shipping containers
Why Select ARPAC for Your Tray Packing Machine?
- More than 30,000 installations around the world
- Highest quality standards in the industry
- Experienced design and engineering teams
- Packaging equipment integration services, if needed
- Standard equipment available for immediate shipment
- Custom equipment built to your exact specifications
- The full range of shrink bundler design styles, including:
- Inline flow
- Right-angled feed
- Horizontal Z-flow
- Vertical Z-flow
- Flight bar
- Single or dual lane
- Medium and high speed
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic controls
- All equipment uses the Rockwell Allen-Bradley control platform
- A worldwide network of service technicians for post-installation maintenance and support
If you would like more information about ARPAC shrink bundling systems, or would like to get a quote, please contact us now.