Shrink bundling equipment is used in a wide range of industries for wrapping products of all kinds. For many decades, ARPAC has been a worldwide leader in the shrink bundling machine industry, serving businesses in sectors including food, beverage, personal care and household goods.
Why Invest in Shrink Bundling Machinery?
Bundling equipment from ARPAC offers many advantages, including:
- Consistent application of film to every unit, to ensure your standards for quality are always met.
- Faster throughput compared to a semi-automatic bundling machine or semi-automatic or manual operations using other packaging equipment.
- Flexibility to handle a wide range of product sizes, weights and unit configurations.
- Low material costs compared to corrugated, chipboard and other secondary packing materials.
- Reduced shipping weight versus corrugated containers.
- Strong and secure packaging for the shipment and handling of heavy loads, such as cases of bottled water or canned soda.
- Transparency for easy product and product-count identification.
- Water resistance, which is increased using side seal instead of the “bulls-eye” seal (ARPAC equipment handles both).
ARPAC shrink bundling equipment is highly regarded throughout the packaging industry for innovative design, durable construction, reliable performance and solid field support for installation and post-installation service. Our high-speed horizontal form fill & seal machinery (with L-Bar, side seal and bottom overlap options) sets the standard for shrink bundler engineering. Important things to know about an ARPAC large industrial shrink wrap machine:
- Speed. Sealing speeds vary depending on application variables. ARPAC shrink bundlers are capable of speeds up to 120 bundles per minute.
- Custom design options. ARPAC shrink bundlers are built in many styles, including inline flow, right-angled infeed, horizontal Z-flow, vertical Z-flow and flight bar. ARPAC has a number of standard machines but routinely customizes equipment to fit each customer’s specific requirements.
- Versatility. ARPAC bundlers can bundle products of many sizes — even at the same time. Our equipment is configured for single or dual lane, to run at low or high speed, and using fully and semi-automatic controls. It is routinely used, with and without trays, in demanding applications for the bundling of bottles, jars, cans and odd-shaped products such as floor mats, doors and roofing shingles.
- Service. Our global network of professional service technicians is factory-trained, with experience troubleshooting issues in every industry where shrink bundling equipment is used. This outstanding level of field support, available 24/7, enables customers to maximize uptime and prevent costly breakdowns.
- Integration. If your needs go beyond shrink bundling operations, or if your business is growing and will need additional automation, ARPAC can grow with you. Our equipment lines include shrink bundlers, palletizing equipment, shrink wrapping systems, case and tray packers, stretch wrappers, shrink tunnels and high-speed food slicers.
To learn more and discuss your shrink bundling application, contact us today.