ARPAC is a leader in automatic palletizer equipment. Whether you are looking for a conventional palletizer or integrated robotic palletizing systems, ARPAC’s equipment options are engineered for durability and reliability. They come fully warrantied and are supported by our experienced, worldwide network of field service technicians.
Consider a Palletizing Robot or Conventional Palletizer
Companies gain a number of significant benefits through automated palletizing of boxes and trays:
- Faster throughput. A palletizer machine from ARPAC is capable of processing 15 to 50 cases a minute and up to 45 palletized loads per hour. In most applications, this will prove to be a significant improvement in efficiency over manual stacking and manual/semi-automatic banding or stretch wrapping.
- Reduced injuries. Depending on package weight and load configuration, manual palletizing can be backbreaking work. Automating these processes can reduce exposure to chronic injuries and potentially serious accidents. An automatic palletizer can decrease worker’s compensation costs and improve employee satisfaction at the same time.
- Minimal errors. Robotic palletizing systems ensure loads are arranged properly and consistently. Because your specifications for palletizing are reliably met, loads are less likely to incur damage during loading, shipment and unloading.
- Flexibility. An automatic palletizing system can be programmed for multiple stack patterns, with rapid changeover. This flexibility helps to keep your entire post-production line flowing smoothly.
- Space savings. Palletizers, particularly robotic systems, have a compact footprint and can help optimize your floor capacity. ARPAC systems are also modular, giving you maximum opportunity to conserve space.
ARPAC Automatic Palletizer Options
The Arbot is a pre-engineered robotic palletizing cell that automatically stacks and wraps pallets to exact specifications. It can accommodate products up to approximately 100 pounds, has gripper options for all types of packaging, and an integrated conveyorized turntable stretch wrapper with a 45 load/hour capacity.
The Arbot-LT is a cost effective, pre-engineered, robotic palletizing cell. The cell includes a multi-axis robot and dual zone vacuum plate gripper to securely handle one or two cases at a time. Maximum product size is 16” x 32” x 12” (single pick) and 12” x 6” x 12” (double). It has a nominal rate of 15 cases per minute and a maximum product weight of 60 pounds (single) and 30 pounds (double).
The 1200 combines all the quality and performance features the industry demands into a single, economical palletizer: fast, reliable, modular and flexible. It can process up to 50 cases per minute depending on stack pattern, requires only one operator and has simple, Allen-Bradley® controls.
- A worldwide leader in packaging equipment design, engineering and innovation.
- In-depth experience with more than 30,000 equipment installations.
- ARPAC builds custom robotic palletizing systems to meet your requirements.
- Expert, emergency 24/7 support.
- Responsive customer service, second to none in the industry.
To learn more about our automatic palletizer options and to discuss your application, contact us today.