ARPAC is a leading manufacturer of high-speed shrink wrappers. Our equipment has earned a global reputation for durability, consistently high quality and innovative engineering. We also offer superior technical service support before, during and after installation. With a variety of options, ARPAC can find the right machine for the widest possible range of product sizes, shapes, weights and production line speeds.
Why Use a Shrink Packaging Machine?
Shrink wrapping is used in a multitude of industries to wrap individual or sets products before they are inserted into a shipping container or placed on a retail shelf. Important benefits of shrink wrap systems include:
- Performance. Shrink film is a high-clarity, high-strength material that protects the product(s) from moisture and environmental contaminants. It does not discolor over time and is easy to recycle. Its excellent optics help make a product “pop” on a retail shelf or POP display. When the film is sealed after being shrunk around the product(s), it forms a tight package that both secures the contents and deters tampering.
- Low cost. On a per-package basis, shrink film is extremely inexpensive, helping companies reduce packaging material usage and cost.
- Flexibility. Shrink film is a highly conformable material that can be tightly contracted around goods of almost any shape, uniform or non-uniform. Because an automatic shrink wrapper can wrap individual products or sets, shrink systems enable companies to create whatever types of packs it needs to diversify its retail offering.
ARPAC Industrial Shrink Wrap Machine Options
ARPAC industrial shrink wrap machines can be found around the world in manufacturing operations of all kinds. We have decades of experience in diverse industries, including automotive, beverage, building supplies, consumer goods, contract packaging, food, health & beauty, material handling and printing & publishing. Our technical expertise, responsive customer service, solid service support and equipment quality are second to none.
- AL SERIES The AL Series are continuous motion wrappers with speeds up to 75 PPM. These machines are designed for high-speed production, repeatability, low maintenance, reliability and maximum flexibility. AL Series equipment is available with multiple frames and cross seal sizes, a wide range of plug and play infeeds and other customization options. AL machines run polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC films.
- S SERIES. S Series machines are dual axis, servo-controlled wrappers for speeds up to 120 PPM. These continuous motion wrappers are available in side-seal or lap-seal models.
- XR SERIES. XR Series high-speed shrink packaging machines are continuous-motion servo rotary wrappers designed for low-profile products that require accurate and repeatable shrink seal quality. With sophisticated (and user-friendly) controls, this equipment can be adjusted in real-time for changes in incoming line speed.
- SAL SERIES. SAL Series machines are continuous motion wrappers for speeds to 100 PPM. They run polyolefin, LDPE and PVC films, and are supported by ARPAC’s worldwide network of certified field technicians.
- L SERIES. The L Series are horizontal shrink wrap machines featuring the latest technology, with modern design that delivers fast, user-friendly and reliable operation. Widely used in retail display applications, the L Series was developed by Hanagata and ARPAC, pioneers in automatic L-sealer innovation.
- TS37. The TS37 is a side-seal horizontal shrink wrap machine — and one of the most versatile on the market. With a speed of up to 80 PPM, this continuous motion wrapper has an adjustable film former that eliminates the need for multiple forming heads. It features maximum flexibility for product sizes, attractive and secure seals, rapid film changeover, a compact footprint and a host of other benefits.
If you’d like more information about ARPAC shrink wrap industrial equipment options or would like to discuss your application in detail, contact us today.