ARPAC is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of automatic tray packer and case packer equipment. Our innovative designs, precise engineering, durable construction and reliable performance are second to none in the industry.
With several standard models to choose from and the ability to customize the machinery around special application requirements, we have case packing and tray packing equipment for virtually any product or unit configuration.
Whether you are looking for a tray or case packer machine for easy integration with your existing line, or a company to work with for a turnkey integrated system — look to ARPAC.
Advantages of Case Packing Equipment and Tray Packing Equipment
A case or tray packer is a popular choice for high-production packaging of metal cans, paper cans, glass jars, glass bottles, plastic bottles, bags and many other products. The equipment is widely used in major industries such as food and beverage, automotive, personal care, household products, pharmaceuticals and hardware.
Why is it so appealing? The advantages of automated tray and case packing include:
- Easy integration. ARPAC equipment can be easily integrated with existing packaging lines, and our team of experienced engineers and designers are available to assist you in any way.
- Economy. Tray packing equipment and case packing equipment utilize minimal amounts of shrink film and corrugated, often resulting in substantial material cost reduction. Case and tray packers usually require no inserts or partitions to hold products in place, further decreasing expenses and simplifying the packing process.
- Labor reduction and ergonomics. Automatic case and tray packers relieve packaging line employees from repetitive and sometimes strenuous work, enabling them to focus on more productive activities.
- Speed. Some standard ARPAC models are capable of handling 60 packages per minute.
- Strength. Shrink-wrapped cartons and trays hold products securely in place, even heavy items such as canned foods and bottled beverages. Shrink film is strong enough to resist puncturing and withstand rough handling.
- The contents of packaged cases and trays are easy to identify and inspect, a major convenience for both you and your customer.
- Water resistance. Packaged cases and trays encapsulate or nearly encapsulate the unit in shrink film, providing protection against rain and other sources of water. This is particularly important if your products are shipped in flatbed trailers or stored outside.
What Makes ARPAC the Industry Leader
When you partner with ARPAC, you’ll benefit from our:
- Experience, with more than 30,000 packaging equipment installations around the world.
- Engineers and designers who have successfully dealt with virtually every packaging line challenge possible.
- Ability to customize equipment and provide complete end-of-line packaging integration.
- Extremely rugged construction, resulting in reliable performance for high-speed, around-the-clock packing operations.
- Rockwell Allen-Bradley controls.
- Nordson glue systems.
- Standard machines available for fast shipment.
For more information or to discuss your application, please contact us or request a quote.