ARPAC Group recognizes the importance of a quick response to a machine down call. If your maintenance staff is unable to diagnose an issue, wouldn't it be great if you could "beam" an ARPAC factory-certified service technician to your plant? This could be the difference between filling an order or missing a shipment.
That's why ARPAC has developed a package that we call "Virtual Technician Services" (VTS). Using an Ethernet or wireless broadband connection, our unique package of hardware and software immediately sends a stream of video and data to ARPAC's help desk, allowing our service engineers to provide you with remote diagnostics and support for your local maintenance staff.
ARPAC's VTS package provides the following benefits:
- Remote diagnostics of machine issues.
- Fast response time to machine down calls.
- Budget friendly by saving travel and labor costs.
- Annual subscription programs tailored to the level of support you require.
- Maximizing your the machine uptime and output.
To find the best solution for you please contact us now.