- Sidewinder 4 HP High Profile Heavy-Duty Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper
- Pro-Series HP High Profile Cost-Effective Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper
- Electro-Wrap EW Series Electro-Wrap Rotary Tower Stretch Wrapper
- Power Series HP High Profile Automatic Entry Level Turntable Stretch Wrapper With Clamp Cut
- PAC-4R5 Heavy-Duty Automatic Turntable Stretch Wrapping System
- RTAC-4S5 Single Post Automatic Rotary Tower Wrapping System
- RTAC-4S5 Conveyors Single Post Conveyorized (5' Infeed and 5' Exit) Automatic Rotary Tower Wrapping System
- Electro-Wrap EWA Series Electro-Wrap Rotary Tower Automatic Stretch Wrapper
- Electro-Wrap EWA-C Series Electro-Wrap Inline Conveyorized Automatic Rotary Tower
- VIEW ALL STRETCH WRAPPING
One of the Most Complete Lines of Stretch Wrapping Equipment Available
- Semi or fully automatic stretch wrapping equipment available
- Can wrap both stable and unstable pallet loads
- Highly customizable, and will integrate into any production line
- Wide range of sizes and weights
ARPAC LLC provides semi and fully automatic stretch wrapping equipment in several configurations, able to wrap practically anything. ARPAC's pallet stretch wrappers can wrap both stable and unstable pallet loads at speeds of up to 30 RPM. Our stretch wrapping equipment is capable of running a wide variety of sizes, and handle all standard stretch film widths. With load capacities ranging from 3,000 lbs. to unlimited weight, you are sure to find the right system to fit your needs.
Pallet Stretch Wrappers in Many Configurations
ARPAC pallet stretch wrappers are available in a variety of styles including platform, rotary and orbital. Through our unique WRAP-N-WEIGH® option, wrapping and weighing are combined into one operation by integrating a precision scale and digital controls with either high or low profile turntables. This brings greater economy and efficiency to any wrapping operation that requires weighing. ARPAC systems also feature the Rockwell Allen-Bradley control platform.
ARPAC has standard models in stock for quick shipment, yet specializes in the design and development of custom machinery. We will apply our industry expertise, which includes 30,000 installations, to create pallet stretch wrapping equipment tailored to your exact needs.
Typical Applications for our Stretch Wrappers
ARPAC stretch wrapping equipment is widely used to wrap pallets and horizontal loads in the household care, construction, food, beverage, and personal care industries. We have deep experience developing stretch wrappers for countless products including metal bars, re-bars, lumber, molding, rolls and carpet. Other items typically wrapped include bottles, jars, cans, cartons and more.
ARPAC's Commitment to You
From sales through installation and ongoing support, ARPAC is your experienced and dedicated partner in product packaging. ARPAC stretch wrappers come with free for-life training, aftermarket phone support, and remote diagnostics technology. Not sure what solution is right for you? An ARPAC applications specialist will be happy to assist you in deciding which stretch wrapper best fits your needs. Contact us at 847-678-9034, or click the link below to review our stretch wrapping equipment details.