- MP122245 Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 45" Opening)
- MPD122260 Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 60" Opening)
- MPD122290 Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 90" Opening)
- MPD162260 Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (16" x 22" x 60" Opening)
- MPD163090 Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (16" x 30" x 90" Opening)
- HVP122260HP Hot Plate Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 60" Opening)
- HVP122290HP Hot Plate Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 90" Opening)
- HVP4/488HP High Profile Hot Plate Shrink Tunnel
- HVP4/488 Hot Plate Shrink Tunnel
- VT122248 Vision Series Shrink Tunnel (48" Shrink Chamber Length)
- VT122272 Vision Series Shrink Tunnel (72" Shrink Chamber Length)
Reduce Operating Costs with ARPAC's Efficient Shrink Tunnels
- Uniform film shrink
- Independent systems to control air velocity and film
- Standard shrink tunnel equipment from stock for quick delivery, or customized to your specifications
- Wide range of product sizes and types, including extra wide, long or tall
ARPAC's shrink tunnels produce consistent uniform film shrink using heavy-duty, variable speed blowers and heating elements. This combination creates a recirculating air system that forces air to all package surfaces. Our shrink tunnels are capable of speeds up to 140 feet/min, and offer a wide temperature range. The systems handle sizes from small to extra wide, long or tall. Independent control systems regulate temperature, air velocity and conveyor speeds. The efficient heating system on each machine reduces the amount of electricity they need to run, thus reducing the cost of operation.
Shrink Tunnels in Many Configurations
Our shrink tunnels are available with many options to accommodate a range of applications and films. System options include mesh or solid belts, variety of chamber sizes, multiple zones, casters and much more. Our innovative Vision series features convection heating with a viewing window, allowing for quality control as the product is being shrunk. ARPAC shrink systems also feature the Rockwell Allen-Bradley control platform.
ARPAC has standard models in stock for quick shipment, yet specializes in the design and development of custom machinery. We will apply our industry expertise, which includes 30,000 installations, to create shrink tunnel solutions tailored to your exact needs.
Typical Applications for our Shrink Tunnels
ARPAC's shrink tunnels can process virtually anything wrapped in shrink film. Our shrink wrap tunnels are widely used in the food, beverage, personal care and household care industries. They are typically applied to bottles, jars, cans, cartons and much more.
ARPAC's Commitment to You
From sales through installation and ongoing support, ARPAC is your experienced and dedicated partner in product packaging. ARPAC shrink tunnels come with free for-life training, aftermarket phone support, and remote diagnostics technology. Not sure what solution is right for you? An ARPAC applications specialist will be happy to assist you in deciding which shrink tunnel best fits your needs. Contact us at 847-678-9034, or click the link below to review our shrink wrapping equipment details.