- ARPAC 737C Manually Operated Shrink Bundler
- ARPAC 75GI-20X Continuous Motion Shrink Wrapper with Tunnel
- ARPAC AGR-SERIES Dairy Industry Shrink Bundler
- BRANDPAC™ BPTW-5300 Tray Shrink Wrapping System
- BRANDPAC™ BPMP-5300 Continuous Motion Bottom Overlap Shrink Wrapping System
- BRANDPAC™ BPSW-5000 High-Speed Bottom Overlap Multipacking Systems
- L18 Automatic L-Sealer
- XLR8-CF-SS Servo-Driven Side Seal Horizontal Shrink Wrapper
- ARPAC 45TW-28 Tray Wrapper Shrink Packaging System
- VIEW ALL SHRINK BUNDLING / MULTIPACKING
- 75LTW-24SS Continuous Motion Tray Shrink Wrapper
The Preferred Provider for Standard & Custom Shrink Bundlers and Multipackers
- Shrink wrap individual items, boxes, trays and bundles of multiple products
- Reduce production costs compared to traditional methods
- Collate bottles, cans, bags, stacked cartons, paper products, building supplies and much more
- Semi or fully automatic, intermittent or continuous motion shrink wrapping equipment available
ARPAC LLC offers an extensive line of standard and custom-designed shrink wrapping equipment, shrink bundlers in particular. Clear film allows customers to see your product through the package, and your marketing message can be printed on the outside for additional brand exposure. ARPAC’s shrink bundlers utilize a variety of wrapping and sealing methods, and can reach speeds of up to 120 bundles per minute. Designed to shrink wrap various supported and unsupported products, many of ARPAC's shrink wrappers can ship in as little as two weeks from the order date.
Shrink Wrapping Equipment in Many Configurations
ARPAC's shrink bundlers are available in a wide variety of styles including: inline flow, right-angled infeed, horizontal Z-flow, vertical Z-flow, and flight bar. Our shrink bundling machines are designed to handle many sizes, even at the same time. ARPAC offers shrink bundlers for a variety of situations; we offer single or dual lane, low, medium or high speed models, and semi or fully automatic controls. ARPAC systems also feature the Rockwell Allen-Bradley control platform.
ARPAC has standard models in stock for quick shipment, yet specializes in the design and development of custom machinery. We will apply our industry expertise, which includes over 30,000 installations, to create shrink wrapping equipment tailored to your exact needs.
Typical Applications for our Shrink Bundling Equipment
ARPAC's shrink bundlers are widely used to wrap a diverse range of products in the food, beverage, personal care and household care industries. This includes bottles, jars, cans and cartons – either individually or in trays. We have extensive experience developing bundlers for countless products including floor mats, doors, windows, roofing shingles, ceiling tiles, ceramic tiles, ice cream and much more. We can also handle corrugated flats, ever growing in popularity for many eco-friendly industries.
High Speed, Long Lasting Horizontal Form Fill & Seal Machinery
- Automatic horizontal form fill and seal machinery in L-Bar, side seal and bottom overlap models
- Compact designs with extreme flexibility and rugged durability
- Standard horizontal shrink wrappers from stock for quick delivery, or customized to your specifications
- Wide range of product sizes and types
ARPAC offers superior quality standard and custom-designed horizontal form fill and seal machinery. Capable of speeds up to 120 packages per minute, our horizontal form fill and seal machinery is designed to handle an extensive variety of products. ARPAC's horizontal wrappers are ideal for short or extended production runs, to produce packages for retail displays and wrap anything from roofing shingles to light bulbs. Many ARPAC horizontal wrappers can ship in as little as two weeks from the order date.
Horizontal Shrink Wrappers in Many Configurations
ARPAC's horizontal shrink wrappers offer either a bottom lap seal or side seal. Our wrappers are designed to handle many sizes, even at the same time. ARPAC systems also feature the Rockwell Allen-Bradley control platform.
ARPAC has standard models in stock for quick shipment, yet specializes in the design and development of custom machinery. We will apply our industry expertise, which includes over 30,000 installations, to create horizontal shrink packaging equipment solutions tailored to your exact needs.
Typical Applications for our Horizontal Shrink Wrappers
ARPAC's horizontal shrink wrappers are widely used to wrap products in trays, rolls, bags or cases in the food, beverage, personal care and household care industries. This includes bottles, jars, cans and cartons – either individually or in trays. We have deep experience developing horizontal form fill equipment for countless products including paper, linens, mailers, toys, cosmetics, dry ice, pharmaceutical goods, hardware, games, multipacks, software, spray cans and much more.
ARPAC's Commitment to You
From sales through installation and ongoing support, ARPAC is your experienced and dedicated partner in product packaging. ARPAC shrink bundling/multipacking machines come with free for-life training, aftermarket phone support, and remote diagnostics technology. Not sure what solution is right for you? An ARPAC applications specialist will be happy to assist you in deciding which shrink bundler/multipacker best fits your needs. Contact us at 847-678-9034, or click the link below to review our shrink bundling/multipacking equipment details.