ARPAC offers Reliability
Assurance Programs on all new ARPAC equipment purchases,
designed to optimize your machine productivity over its lifetime. With the
purchase of an ARPAC Reliability Assurance Program, your standard one year
ARPAC warranty can be extended up to 3 years, providing the coverage you
The ARPAC Reliability Assurance Program provides:
- Select wear and spare parts
maintained at ARPAC, ensuring 24 hour availability and reduced carrying
- Regularly scheduled machine
productivity audits conducted by ARPAC factory-certified technicians.
- Documented audit results in a logbook,
providing a history of work and training performed.
- ARPAC University training
delivered to your operators and maintenance technicians during an audit
- A secure, 24-hour web site to access your maintenance and operation manual, machine programs and service audit results.