ARPAC is a leading manufacturer of shrink film equipment, including multipackers for registered film. This end-of-line packaging equipment is ideal for product bundling where product information, branding, and visual appeal for the retail shelf and displays are important factors.
With more than 30,000 equipment installations around the world, ARPAC has earned a reputation for unsurpassed quality, durability, reliability and innovative engineering for our standard models and customized equipment.
Our print-registered multipackers — designed for trays, pads and film-only applications — are used in a wide range of industries. These include food and beverage, household products, pharmaceuticals, automotive, construction materials and hardware.
ARPAC Multipacker: Standard Equipment
Why Use a Shrink Film Multipacker for Registered Film?
Registered print shrink film does not continuously repeat a logo or other images. Instead, it places a fixed, printed design on each bundled unit as it passes through the multipacker.
Registered print film essentially takes the place of a label. ARPAC is a highly experienced print-registered bundler manufacturer, with the technical skill and strong working relationships with shrink film manufacturers to build equipment that produces bundled units with crisp, clear graphics in the proper position.
Advantages of a multipacker for registered film include:
- Easily scanned UPC codes
- Eco-friendly multipack trays eliminate corrugated shipping containers, reducing packaging material and cost
- Improved packaging line speed means ARPAC multipackers run anywhere from 45 to 80 units per minute, depending on application specifics
- Enhanced shelf appeal, crucial for retail products of all kinds
- Moisture resistance — especially important for products being stored outside
- Shrink bundled units hold up under the most severe conditions — one reason for their popularity for heavy and large items
- Streamlined packaging process, by eliminating costly labels
- Vivid colors that “pop” and make important product information readable
Why Choose ARPAC As Your Print-Registered Bundler Manufacturer?
- Experience: More than 30,000 equipment installations worldwide. Our designers and engineers have overcome application challenges of all kinds for decades.
- Quality: ARPAC is the world leader in shrink bundling equipment.
- Reliability: Multipackers often run continuously, three shifts a day. Our equipment is designed with maximum durability to reduce downtime, and with elegant simplicity, to make maintenance proceed quickly.
- Customization: While standard multipacker models are available for fast shipment, we can customize equipment in any way to meet your application needs, enabling your packaging lines to run with maximum efficiency.
- Flexibility: Our equipment can be used on extremely small and lightweight products to large and irregularly shaped items such as roof shingles.
- Integration: We are fully qualified to perform end-of-line integration, and often serve as a turnkey resource for our customers.
- Service: Our global network of service technicians are available 24/7.
For further information about our multipackers and registered print capabilities, to discuss your application, or to receive a quote, please contact us now.