Since 1971, ARPAC Group has been recognized as a leading manufacturer of innovative end-of-line secondary packaging solutions. With 30,000 installations worldwide, ARPAC packaging systems have been successfully installed in the following industries: food, beverage, printing and publishing, pharmaceutical, personal care, building supplies, automotive, material handling and a wide variety of industrial and consumer products.
ARPAC's vast packaging product line includes: shrink wrappers, shrink bundlers, tray formers, case formers, tray packers, case packers, shrink tunnels, pallet stretch wrappers and stretch hooding systems.
ARPAC's headquarters, manufacturing, training facility and showroom are centrally located in Schiller Park, IL, near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. ARPAC maintains sales offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and selected countries worldwide.
ARPAC has 230 employees and occupies 180,000 square feet of office and manufacturing space. ARPAC machinery is sold and serviced by our international network of 500 independent distributors.
- 1971 - ARPAC established in Schiller Park, IL
- 1987 - ARPAC is acquired by president Michael Levy, an industry veteran
- 1990 - ARPAC develops line of wrap around tray and case pack systems
- 1994 - Develops high speed Capra form fill and seal system
- 1998 - Develops TrayStar high speed tray packers
- 1999 - Develops standard horizontal shrink wrapping equipment
- 2001 - Becomes the North American distributor of Hanagata automatic L-bar sealers
- 2001 - ARPAC GROUP embarks on AM2 Lean Manufacturing Program/Industrialization
- 2002 - Adds pallet stretch wrapping equipment to the product line through acquisition
- 2004 - Opens ARPAC University and Training Center
- 2007 - Develops line of standard tray, case and box formers
- 2008 - Develops AGR-SERIES becoming industry leader in dairy line products
- 2009 - ARPAC-HEFESTUS introduces Modified Atmosphere packaging systems
- 2009 - ARPAC introduces the Schurpac palletizing system
- 2010 - ARPAC FOOD GROUP established