ARPAC LLC is one of the largest packaging machinery companies in North America, and manufactures the broadest range of packaging solutions for its customers. With over 30,000 installations worldwide, we pride ourselves in achieving organizational excellence by being the industry leader in lean principles and continuous improvement practices. We are dedicated to driving innovation and delivering exceptional quality in everything we do.
Our commitment to our employees is that we will create a culture that motivates and develops employees, embraces outstanding performance, and eliminates complacency.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Pre-Tax medical/child care
- 401(k) savings plan
If you're an achiever who is passionate about the way you spend your days, demand more from yourself, and bring more to your job, your team and the organization, then ARPAC might be the place for you.
ARPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 866-896-2783 Posted: 11/30/2016
As our Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for the day to day operations of all facets of the Accounts Payable area. These operations include the creation and maintenance of accounts payable records. Interfaces with Materials Management and Purchasing in reconciling vendor invoices to receiving documents and interacts with all departments for invoices and expense reports. Interface with suppliers in maintaining vendor accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders and receiving documentation, reconcile as necessary and enter invoices into accounts payable system, this process may be either automated (POC System) or manual.
- Process non-PO invoices, obtain proper approvals and review for accuracy.
- Review all vendor invoices & other vouchers to ensure accuracy as well as proper approvals for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Reconcile and input credit card transactions.
- Organize & issue cash disbursements to vendors and others as required. Match disbursement amounts to supporting documents.
- Answer all Accounts Payable phone or electronic inquiries, both external & internal, and follows up in a timely manner.
- Contact vendors in order to update accounts, obtain early payment discounts or any other communication which may be required.
- Print, electronically, all necessary accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and analysis of AP related general ledger accounts including, but not limited to, Returns to Vendor & Received but Not Invoiced accounts.
- Work with IT to continue the automation of all Accounts Payable processes & reports.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of any & all Accounts Payable policies & procedures.
- Prepare & report on various Month End Metric Reports.
- Assist with other accounting functions as time allows.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent and/or three years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Candidate must be computer literate and have intermediate level Excel spreadsheet skills as well as working knowledge of other Microsoft office suite programs.
- Knowledge of Vantage or similar ERP software is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
DriverAs our Driver you will be responsible for driving our box truck and and/or van. Specific responsibilities include:
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, racks, shelves, and trucks.
- Load materials into vehicles and install appropriate strapping, bracing, and/or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Operate industrial lift trucks to assist in loading/unloading or to move materials.
- Pickup and drop off merchandise to and from various locations as required.
- Ensure loading/docking area is clean, neat, and orderly.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the truck and/or van.
- Perform routine maintenance on truck and/or van.
- Assist with Shipping and Receiving when required.
- Assist with Shipping/Crating when required.
- Must have Class "C" license and excellent driving record.
- Must have experience operating lift trucks.
Field Service Technician - (Boston MA)As our Field Service Technician you will be responsible for installing, servicing, repairing, and maintenance of ARPAC machines and systems as well as promoting After Market Sales. Specific responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot, identify root causes, and solve operational issues associated with ARPAC machinery at customer locations.
- Train appropriate personnel in the field and in-house on proper setup, operation, maintenance and repair of ARPAC equipment.
- Perform extensive mechanical and electrical modifications including PLC program modifications and servo drive reconfigurations.
- Submit reports on machine and system installations, warranty repairs, overall performance levels, problems, and product improvement or enhancement opportunities to ARPAC personnel. Submit clear and measurable statements on machine performance, and clear punch lists of open issues.
- Develop opportunities to promote After Market Sales and generate additional revenue for ARPAC through sales of After Market parts, services, and retrofits.
- Prospect for future business relationships
- Set up appointments with customers when not on prior scheduled assignments
- Submit accurate and timely expense and time reports.
- Communicate daily with Technical Service office to ensure that the Technical Resource Planner is aware of delays, expected completion of job, and other problems or issues that arise. Escalate issues or concerns to Technical Service Manager as necessary.
- Travel extensively in the Eastern Region.
- Periodically perform technical support, final assurance, and/or other assigned duties at ARPAC's facility.
- Build strong customer relationships to help achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarize oneself with all Arpac machinery and new technology.
- Interface with Customer Service/Parts, Sales, Marketing, Final Assurance, Engineering, Production and Materials Management in a professional and productive manner.
- At all times represent ARPAC with highest levels of professionalism and integrity while interfacing with customers, distributors, and suppliers.
- Be available every other weekend, or the next weekend if the prior weekend was not worked. Occasionally on large projects, 2 weekends in a row may be required.
- Minimum of high school diploma and ten years’ experience repairing and troubleshooting packaging equipment. Experience must include extensive Allen-Bradley PLC, servo, and HMI programming.
- AAS or BS in Mechtronics, EE, EET, EECS or Industrial Electronics is highly desired. Extensive Allen-Bradley PLC training required.
- Solid knowledge of packaging equipment including competitor equipment.
- Travel experience required.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components and their interaction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Allen-Bradley Compact Logix programming capabilities are highly desired.
- Allen Bradley PanelView HMI programming capabilities are a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with servo systems, particularly Allen-Bradley, is a strong advantage.